GNU/Linux Arch Installing Yay – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Yay Arch User Repository Package Manager in Arch GNU/Linux.
And Yay for Arch Tool make it Easy to Search and Install Packages from the AUR Repo that contains about 44000+ Packages.
Furthermore, Yay is an AUR Helper and Pacman Wrapper written in Go that is based on the Design of yaourt, apacman and pacaur.
Finally, Yay Features are:
- Perform advanced dependency solving
- Download PKGBUILDs from ABS or AUR
- Tab-complete the AUR
- Query user up-front for all input (prior to starting builds)
- Narrow search terms (yay linux header will first search linux and then narrow on header)
- Find matching package providers during search and allow selection
- Remove make dependencies at the end of the build process
- Run without sourcing PKGBUILD
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Command Line Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Arch Aur, Arch Aur Setup, Arch Yay, Arch Yay Setup, Aur Arch, Aur Arch Installation, Aur Arch Setup, Enable Aur Arch, Enable Yay Arch, Install Aur Arch, Install Yay Arch, Yay Arch, Yay Arch Installation, Yay Arch Setup