Then you have to Make Sure that the Hard Drive isn’t Corrupted.
If Zorin OS Non Bootable Go to Next Step!
- Make sure that All the Drives on /etc/fstab are Connected
- Reboot Zorin
- On Grub Boot Splash Screen Select “Advanced Options”
If Not then Go to Next Step
- Then “Boot in Recovery Mode“
- Select “Repair Broken Packages“
If No Networking then follow -> This Other Procedure.
- Look at the Output of the Drivers Check-Up Containing “blocks”
If No Errors are Shown then Your Hard Drive should be still Healty…
- If the Issue is still Not Solved then Look to the Next Step
Tags: apt input outup error, error 2, fix Zorin 15, fix Zorin 15 OS xenial, fixing Zorin 15, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Linu, Linux, package input output error, recover Zorin 15, recover Zorin 15 OS broken packages, repair Zorin 15, Troubleshooting, Tutorial, Zorin 15, Zorin 15 OS linux, Zorin 15 OS repair packages, Zorin 15 OS tutorial