Kodi KDE Neon Installation Guide
Hello KDE Neon User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest Kodi 18 Leia on KDE Neon 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for KDE Neon for KDE Neon (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: install KDE Neon kodi, install kodi KDE Neon, KDE Neon, KDE Neon gnu/linux, KDE Neon install kodi, KDE Neon kodi, KDE Neon kodi install, KDE Neon kodi setup, KDE Neon Linux, KDE Neon tutorial, kodi install KDE Neon, kodi KDE Neon, kodi KDE Neon install, kodi KDE Neon installation, kodi KDE Neon setup, kodi setup KDE Neon, Linux, Linux Tutorial