Ubuntu 18.04 FreeOffice – Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Download and Install FreeOffice in Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS 32/64-bit GNU/Linux.
And FreeOffice for Ubuntu 18.04 is a complete Office Suite with a Word Processor, a Spreadsheet app and a Presentation program – all Compatible with their counterparts in Microsoft Office.
Finally, here are some SoftMaker Office Standard Features:
- Spell checking using high-quality commercial dictionaries in 20 languages
- Synonym dictionaries (thesaurus function) in eight languages
- Documents are displayed in Tabs that you can dock, undock and rearrange – just like in a web browser
- The ribbon can be customized by you
- An enhanced version of Thunderbird for your e-mail messages, tasks, calendars and contacts
- Free technical support by SoftMaker
- Additional features such as envelope and label printing, macros, mailmerge, cross references and figure captions
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: FreeOffice Installation Ubuntu 18.04, FreeOffice Installation Ubuntu Bionic, FreeOffice Setup Ubuntu 18.04, FreeOffice Setup Ubuntu Bionic, FreeOffice Ubuntu 18.04, FreeOffice Ubuntu 18.04 Install, FreeOffice Ubuntu 18.04 Installation, FreeOffice Ubuntu 18.04 Setup, FreeOffice Ubuntu Bionic, FreeOffice Ubuntu Bionic Install, FreeOffice Ubuntu Bionic Installation, FreeOffice Ubuntu Bionic Setup, Install FreeOffice Ubuntu 18.04, Install FreeOffice Ubuntu Bionic, Ubuntu 18.04 FreeOffice, Ubuntu 18.04 Install FreeOffice, Ubuntu Bionic FreeOffice, Ubuntu Bionic Install FreeOffice