Fedora 31 Install Android Studio Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Android Studio in Fedora 31 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktops.
First, the Android Studio for Fedora 31 IDE is an IntelliJ IDEA based Development Environment with this Features:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
Furthermore, on the Fedora Android Studio IDE Installation Guide Bottom Link to Android App Hello World on Android Studio.
1. Launching Terminal
First Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Android Studio Fedora 31, Fedora 31 Android Studio, Fedora 31 Android Studio Install, Fedora 31 Android Studio Installation, Fedora 31 Android Studio Setup, Fedora 31 Install Android Studio, Install Android Studio Fedora 31