GNU/Linux Solus 4 Install Spyder Python – Quick Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Spyder Python IDE on Solus GNU/Linux 4.x 32/64-bit Desktop.
Especially Relevant: it’s Recommended to Install Spyder IDE on Solus Linux 4 with Anaconda.
And Spyder is Included by Default in the Spyder Python distribution, which comes with everything you need to get started in an All-in-one Package.
Finally, Spyder IDE is a powerful Scientific Environment written in Python, for Python, and designed by and for Scientists, Engineers and Data Analysts.
- Editor: multi-language editor with a function/class browser, code analysis tools, automatic code completion, horizontal/vertical splitting, and go-to-definition
- IPython Console: run your code by line, cell, or file; and render plots right inline
- Variable Explorer: Interact with and modify variables on the fly: plot a histogram or timeseries, edit a dateframe or Numpy array, sort a collection, dig into nested objects, and more
- Profiler: find and eliminate bottlenecks to unchain your code’s performance
- Debugger: trace each step of your code’s execution interactively
- Help: instantly view any object’s docs, and render your own
1. Launching Terminal
Open Terminal Window
On Budgie/Gnome Hit Cmd/Win and Search for ‘term’
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Install Spyder Python Solus Linux, Install Spyder Python Solus Linux 4, Solus Linux 4 Install Spyder Python, Solus Linux 4 Spyder Python, Solus Linux 4 Spyder Python Install, Solus Linux 4 Spyder Python Installation, Solus Linux 4 Spyder Python Setup, Spyder Python Install Solus Linux, Spyder Python Install Solus Linux 4, Spyder Python Solus Linux, Spyder Python Solus Linux 4, Spyder Python Solus Linux 4 Install, Spyder Python Solus Linux Install