GNU/Linux Debian Bullseye Install Rclone Browser – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Rclone Browser in Debian Bullseye 11 GNU/Linux.
And Rclone Browser for Debian Bullseye is a Simple and Open Source GUI for Rclone Command Line Tool.
Especially relevant is how Rclone Browser is supporting All the major Computing Platforms: GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows.
The Rclone Browser Features list:
- Allows to browse and modify any rclone remote, including encrypted ones
- Uses same configuration file as rclone, no extra configuration required
- Supports custom location and encryption for rclone.conf configuration file
- Simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs
- Lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date
- All rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI
- File hierarchy is lazily cached in memory, for faster traversal of folders
- Allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders
- Allows calculating size of folder, export list of files and copy rclone command to clipboard
- Can process multiple upload or download jobs in background
- Drag & drop support for dragging files from local file explorer for uploading
- Streaming media files for playback in player like vlc or similar
- Mount and unmount folders on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows (for Windows requires winfsp and for mac fuse for macOS)
- Optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes
- Supports portable mode (create .ini file next to executable with same name), rclone and rclone.conf path now can be relative to executable
- Supports drive-shared-with-me (Google Drive specific)
- For remotes supporting public link sharing has an option (right-click menu) to fetch it
- Supports tasks. Created jobs can be saved and run or edited later.
- Configurable dark mode for all systems
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Rclone Browser on Debian.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Debian 11 Install Rclone, Debian 11 Install Rclone Browser, Debian 11 Rclone, Debian 11 Rclone Browser, Debian 11 Rclone Browser Installation, Debian 11 Rclone Browser Setup, Debian 11 Rclone Installation, Debian 11 Rclone Setup, Install Rclone Browser Debian 11, Install Rclone Browser Debian Bullseye, Install Rclone Debian 11, Install Rclone Debian Bullseye, Rclone Browser Debian 11, Rclone Browser Debian 11 Install, Rclone Browser Debian 11 Installation, Rclone Browser Debian 11 Setup, Rclone Browser Debian Bullseye, Rclone Browser Debian Bullseye Install, Rclone Browser Debian Bullseye Installation, Rclone Browser Debian Bullseye Setup, Rclone Browser Install Debian 11, Rclone Browser Install Debian Bullseye, Rclone Debian 11, Rclone Debian 11 Install, Rclone Debian 11 Installation, Rclone Debian 11 Setup, Rclone Debian Bullseye, Rclone Debian Bullseye Install, Rclone Debian Bullseye Installation, Rclone Debian Bullseye Setup, Rclone Install Debian 11, Rclone Install Debian Bullseye, Setup Rclone Browser Debian 11, Setup Rclone Browser Debian Bullseye, Setup Rclone Debian 11, Setup Rclone Debian Bullseye