GNU/Linux Elementary OS 5.1 Installing MongoDB – Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Latest MongoDB Database in Elementary OS 5.1 Hera GNU/Linux Desktop/Server.
And MongoDB for Elementary OS Hera (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
MongoDB Database Features:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Elementary OS 5.1 Install MongoDB, Elementary OS 5.1 MongoDB, Elementary OS 5.1 MongoDB Install, Elementary OS 5.1 MongoDB Installation, Elementary OS 5.1 MongoDB Setup, Elementary OS Install MongoDB, Elementary OS MongoDB, Elementary OS MongoDB Install, Elementary OS MongoDB Installation, Elementary OS MongoDB Setup, install mongodb elementary os, Install MongoDB Elementary OS 5.1, mongodb elementary os, MongoDB Elementary OS 5.1, MongoDB Elementary OS 5.1 Install, MongoDB Elementary OS 5.1 Installation, MongoDB Elementary OS 5.1 Setup, MongoDB Elementary OS Install, MongoDB Elementary OS Installation, MongoDB Elementary OS Setup