GNU/Linux KDE Neon 18.04 Installing NoMachine – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install NoMachine on KDE Neon 18.04 LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And NoMachine for KDE Neon 18.04 let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Furthermore, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Install NoMachine KDE Neon 18.04, KDE Neon, KDE Neon 18.04, KDE Neon 18.04 Install NoMachine, KDE Neon 18.04 NoMachine, KDE Neon 18.04 NoMachine Install, KDE Neon 18.04 NoMachine Installation, KDE Neon 18.04 NoMachine Setup, KDE Neon 18.04 tutorial, KDE Neon Install NoMachine, KDE Neon NoMachine, KDE Neon NoMachine Install, KDE Neon NoMachine Installation, KDE Neon NoMachine Setup, NoMachine Install KDE Neon, NoMachine Install KDE Neon 18.04, NoMachine KDE Neon 18.04, NoMachine KDE Neon 18.04 install, NoMachine KDE Neon 18.04 installation, NoMachine KDE Neon 18.04 Setup, NoMachine KDE Neon install, NoMachine KDE Neon installation, NoMachine KDE Neon Setup, NoMachine Setup KDE Neon, NoMachine Setup KDE Neon 18.04