GNU/Linux Xubuntu 20.04 Installing NoMachine – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install NoMachine on Xubuntu 20.04 Focal LTS 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And NoMachine for Xubuntu 20.04 let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Furthermore, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Tags: Install NoMachine Xubuntu 20.04, NoMachine Install Xubuntu 20.04, NoMachine Install Xubuntu Focal, NoMachine Setup Xubuntu 20.04, NoMachine Setup Xubuntu Focal, NoMachine Xubuntu 20.04, NoMachine Xubuntu 20.04 install, NoMachine Xubuntu 20.04 installation, NoMachine Xubuntu 20.04 Setup, NoMachine Xubuntu Focal install, NoMachine Xubuntu Focal installation, NoMachine Xubuntu Focal Setup, Xubuntu, Xubuntu 20.04, Xubuntu 20.04 Install NoMachine, Xubuntu 20.04 NoMachine, Xubuntu 20.04 NoMachine Install, Xubuntu 20.04 NoMachine Installation, Xubuntu 20.04 NoMachine Setup, Xubuntu 20.04 tutorial, Xubuntu Focal Install NoMachine, Xubuntu Focal NoMachine, Xubuntu Focal NoMachine Install, Xubuntu Focal NoMachine Installation, Xubuntu Focal NoMachine Setup