GNU/Linux Lubuntu 18.04 Install Rclone Browser – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Rclone Browser in Lubuntu 18.04 LTS GNU/Linux.
And Rclone Browser for Lubuntu is a Simple and Open Source GUI for Rclone Command Line Tool.
Especially relevant is how Rclone Browser is supporting All the major Computing Platforms: GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows.
The Rclone Browser Features list:
- Allows to browse and modify any rclone remote, including encrypted ones
- Uses same configuration file as rclone, no extra configuration required
- Supports custom location and encryption for rclone.conf configuration file
- Simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs
- Lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date
- All rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI
- File hierarchy is lazily cached in memory, for faster traversal of folders
- Allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders
- Allows calculating size of folder, export list of files and copy rclone command to clipboard
- Can process multiple upload or download jobs in background
- Drag & drop support for dragging files from local file explorer for uploading
- Streaming media files for playback in player like vlc or similar
- Mount and unmount folders on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows (for Windows requires winfsp and for mac fuse for macOS)
- Optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes
- Supports portable mode (create .ini file next to executable with same name), rclone and rclone.conf path now can be relative to executable
- Supports drive-shared-with-me (Google Drive specific)
- For remotes supporting public link sharing has an option (right-click menu) to fetch it
- Supports tasks. Created jobs can be saved and run or edited later.
- Configurable dark mode for all systems
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Rclone Browser on Lubuntu.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
2. Installing AppImageLauncher
How to Install AppImageLauncher in Lubuntu
Tags: Install Rclone Browser Lubuntu, Install Rclone Browser Lubuntu 18.04, Install Rclone Lubuntu, Install Rclone Lubuntu 18.04, Lubuntu Install Rclone, Lubuntu Install Rclone Browser, Lubuntu Rclone, Lubuntu Rclone Browser, Lubuntu Rclone Browser Installation, Lubuntu Rclone Browser Setup, Lubuntu Rclone Installation, Lubuntu Rclone Setup, Rclone Browser Install Lubuntu, Rclone Browser Install Lubuntu 18.04, Rclone Browser Lubuntu, Rclone Browser Lubuntu 18.04, Rclone Browser Lubuntu 18.04 Install, Rclone Browser Lubuntu 18.04 Installation, Rclone Browser Lubuntu 18.04 Setup, Rclone Browser Lubuntu Install, Rclone Browser Lubuntu Installation, Rclone Browser Lubuntu Setup, Rclone Install Lubuntu, Rclone Install Lubuntu 18.04, Rclone Lubuntu, Rclone Lubuntu 18.04, Rclone Lubuntu 18.04 Install, Rclone Lubuntu 18.04 Installation, Rclone Lubuntu 18.04 Setup, Rclone Lubuntu Install, Rclone Lubuntu Installation, Rclone Lubuntu Setup, Setup Rclone Browser Lubuntu, Setup Rclone Browser Lubuntu 18.04, Setup Rclone Lubuntu, Setup Rclone Lubuntu 18.04