GNU/Linux openSUSE 15 Install Rclone Browser – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Rclone Browser in openSUSE 15.x Leap GNU/Linux.
And Rclone Browser for openSUSE Leap is a Simple and Open Source GUI for Rclone Command Line Tool.
Especially relevant is how Rclone Browser is supporting All the major Computing Platforms: GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows.
The Rclone Browser Features list:
- Allows to browse and modify any rclone remote, including encrypted ones
- Uses same configuration file as rclone, no extra configuration required
- Supports custom location and encryption for rclone.conf configuration file
- Simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs
- Lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date
- All rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI
- File hierarchy is lazily cached in memory, for faster traversal of folders
- Allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders
- Allows calculating size of folder, export list of files and copy rclone command to clipboard
- Can process multiple upload or download jobs in background
- Drag & drop support for dragging files from local file explorer for uploading
- Streaming media files for playback in player like vlc or similar
- Mount and unmount folders on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows (for Windows requires winfsp and for mac fuse for macOS)
- Optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes
- Supports portable mode (create .ini file next to executable with same name), rclone and rclone.conf path now can be relative to executable
- Supports drive-shared-with-me (Google Drive specific)
- For remotes supporting public link sharing has an option (right-click menu) to fetch it
- Supports tasks. Created jobs can be saved and run or edited later.
- Configurable dark mode for all systems
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Rclone Browser on openSUSE.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
2. Installing AppImageLauncher
How to Install AppImageLauncher in openSUSEAppImageLauncher openSUSE Setup Guide
Tags: Install Rclone Browser openSUSE, Install Rclone Browser openSUSE 15, Install Rclone Browser openSUSE Leap, Install Rclone openSUSE, Install Rclone openSUSE 15, Install Rclone openSUSE Leap, openSUSE Install Rclone, openSUSE Install Rclone Browser, openSUSE Rclone, openSUSE Rclone Browser, openSUSE Rclone Browser Installation, openSUSE Rclone Browser Setup, openSUSE Rclone Installation, openSUSE Rclone Setup, Rclone Browser Install openSUSE, Rclone Browser Install openSUSE 15, Rclone Browser Install openSUSE Leap, Rclone Browser openSUSE, Rclone Browser openSUSE 15, Rclone Browser openSUSE 15 Install, Rclone Browser openSUSE 15 Installation, Rclone Browser openSUSE 15 Setup, Rclone Browser openSUSE Install, Rclone Browser openSUSE Installation, Rclone Browser openSUSE Leap, Rclone Browser openSUSE Leap Install, Rclone Browser openSUSE Leap Installation, Rclone Browser openSUSE Leap Setup, Rclone Browser openSUSE Setup, Rclone Install openSUSE, Rclone Install openSUSE 15, Rclone Install openSUSE Leap, Rclone openSUSE, Rclone openSUSE 15, Rclone openSUSE 15 Install, Rclone openSUSE 15 Installation, Rclone openSUSE 15 Setup, Rclone openSUSE Install, Rclone openSUSE Installation, Rclone openSUSE Leap, Rclone openSUSE Leap Install, Rclone openSUSE Leap Installation, Rclone openSUSE Leap Setup, Rclone openSUSE Setup, Setup Rclone Browser openSUSE, Setup Rclone Browser openSUSE 15, Setup Rclone Browser openSUSE Leap, Setup Rclone openSUSE, Setup Rclone openSUSE 15, Setup Rclone openSUSE Leap