GNU/Linux openSUSE Tumbleweed Install Rclone Browser – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Rclone Browser in openSUSE Tumbleweed GNU/Linux.
And Rclone Browser for openSUSE is a Simple and Open Source GUI for Rclone Command Line Tool.
Especially relevant is how Rclone Browser is supporting All the major Computing Platforms: GNU/Linux, BSD, macOS and Windows.
The Rclone Browser Features list:
- Allows to browse and modify any rclone remote, including encrypted ones
- Uses same configuration file as rclone, no extra configuration required
- Supports custom location and encryption for rclone.conf configuration file
- Simultaneously navigate multiple repositories in separate tabs
- Lists files hierarchically with file name, size and modify date
- All rclone commands are executed asynchronously, no freezing GUI
- File hierarchy is lazily cached in memory, for faster traversal of folders
- Allows to upload, download, create new folders, rename or delete files and folders
- Allows calculating size of folder, export list of files and copy rclone command to clipboard
- Can process multiple upload or download jobs in background
- Drag & drop support for dragging files from local file explorer for uploading
- Streaming media files for playback in player like vlc or similar
- Mount and unmount folders on macOS, GNU/Linux and Windows (for Windows requires winfsp and for mac fuse for macOS)
- Optionally minimizes to tray, with notifications when upload/download finishes
- Supports portable mode (create .ini file next to executable with same name), rclone and rclone.conf path now can be relative to executable
- Supports drive-shared-with-me (Google Drive specific)
- For remotes supporting public link sharing has an option (right-click menu) to fetch it
- Supports tasks. Created jobs can be saved and run or edited later.
- Configurable dark mode for all systems
Finally, this guide includes detailed instructions about to Getting-Started with Rclone Browser on openSUSE.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
2. Installing AppImageLauncher
How to Install AppImageLauncher in openSUSEAppImageLauncher openSUSE Setup Guide
Tags: Install Rclone Browser openSUSE, Install Rclone Browser openSUSE Tumbleweed, Install Rclone openSUSE, Install Rclone openSUSE Tumbleweed, openSUSE Install Rclone, openSUSE Install Rclone Browser, openSUSE Rclone, openSUSE Rclone Browser, openSUSE Rclone Browser Installation, openSUSE Rclone Browser Setup, openSUSE Rclone Installation, openSUSE Rclone Setup, Rclone Browser Install openSUSE, Rclone Browser Install openSUSE Tumbleweed, Rclone Browser openSUSE, Rclone Browser openSUSE Install, Rclone Browser openSUSE Installation, Rclone Browser openSUSE Setup, Rclone Browser openSUSE Tumbleweed, Rclone Browser openSUSE Tumbleweed Install, Rclone Browser openSUSE Tumbleweed Installation, Rclone Browser openSUSE Tumbleweed Setup, Rclone Install openSUSE, Rclone Install openSUSE Tumbleweed, Rclone openSUSE, Rclone openSUSE Install, Rclone openSUSE Installation, Rclone openSUSE Setup, Rclone openSUSE Tumbleweed, Rclone openSUSE Tumbleweed Install, Rclone openSUSE Tumbleweed Installation, Rclone openSUSE Tumbleweed Setup, Setup Rclone Browser openSUSE, Setup Rclone Browser openSUSE Tumbleweed, Setup Rclone openSUSE, Setup Rclone openSUSE Tumbleweed