GNU/Linux Kubuntu 20.04 Installing Flatpak – Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Flatpak in Kubuntu 20.04 Focal LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Flatpak for Kubuntu 20.04 is a technology for Building, Distributing, Installing and Running Linux Apps.
Furthermore, Flatpak is primarily targeted at the Linux Desktop, although it can also be used as the basis for application distribution in other contexts, such as embedded systems.
Finally, Flatpak has been designed and implemented with a number of Goals:
- Allow applications to be installed on any Linux distribution.
- Provide consistent environments for applications, to facilitate testing and reduce bugs.
- Decouple applications from the operating system, so that applications don’t depend on specific versions of each distribution.
- Allow applications to bundle their own Dependencies, so that they can use libraries that aren’t provided by a Linux distribution, and so they can depend on specific versions or even patched versions of a library.
- Increase the security of Linux desktops, by isolating applications in sandboxes.
So now also if Flatpak is already on System is Strongly Recommended Upgrading it to the Latest Release by the Official Flatpak PPA Repo.
1. Launching Shell Emulator
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Dirtectly start Typing ‘konsole’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Flatpak Install Kubuntu 20.04, Flatpak Install Kubuntu Linux, Flatpak Kubuntu 20.04, Flatpak Kubuntu 20.04 Install, Flatpak Kubuntu 20.04 Installation, Flatpak Kubuntu 20.04 Setup, Flatpak Kubuntu Linux, Flatpak Kubuntu Linux Install, Flatpak Kubuntu Linux Installation, Flatpak Kubuntu Linux Setup, Install Flatpak Kubuntu 20.04, Install Flatpak Kubuntu Linux, Kubuntu 20.04 Flatpak, Kubuntu 20.04 Flatpak Installation, Kubuntu 20.04 Install Flatpak, Kubuntu Linux Flatpak, Kubuntu Linux Flatpak Installation, Kubuntu Linux Install Flatpak, Setup Flatpak Kubuntu 20.04, Setup Flatpak Kubuntu Linux