GNU/LinuxFX Installing Google-Chrome Quick-Start Guide
Hi! The Visual-Guide shows you Step-by-step How to Install the Google-Chrome Web Browser in LinuxFX LTS GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Google Chrome for LinuxFX is a Browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier.
Google Chrome Browser Features:
- Speed: Chrome is designed to be fast in every possible way.
- Simplicity: Chrome’s browser window is streamlined, clean and simple.
- Security: Chrome is designed to keep you safer and more secure.
- Privacy: Chrome puts you in control of your private information.
- Customization: There are tons of ways to customize Chrome and make it yours.
- Signing-In: Signing in to Chrome brings your bookmarks, history, and other settings to all your computers.
Especially relevant: at the same Time I’m also Showing Here How to Install Downloaded Packages .deb with Dependencies on LinuxFX.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Just start Typing “konsole” on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)