GNU/Linux Mageia Installing Viber – Quick-Start Guide
Hello Mageia User! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-Step How to Install Viber Mageia GNU/Linux 64-bit Desktop.
First, Viber for Mageia lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Moreover, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Mageia you’ll need First to Install it on your Mobile Device!
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)