GNU/Linux Fedora Installing Google Drive Client
You are Welcome! The Linked Tutorials Show You Step-by-Step How to Install Google Drive Sync Client in Fedora GNU/Linux Desktops.
And the Google Drive Features are:
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in Your Browser.
- Work Offline: You can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.