Safe Eyes Linux Quick Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Safe Eyes in GNU/Linux Distributions.
And Safe Eyes for Linux is a Free and Open Source Tool for Linux Users to Reduce and Prevent Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI).
The Safe Eyes Features are:
- Breaks with exercises: break screen asks you to do some exercises
- Strict break for workaholics: prevents computer addicts from skipping breaks unconsciously
- Multi-display support: lock all monitors on break
- Notifications: before breaks and audible alert on end
- Smart decisions: postponing on fullscreen work
- Lock screen: on long breaks
- Sexy look and feel: nice look and CSS customization
- Extensible with plug-ins: wide customization
- APIs for developers: using RPC and CLI
Linux Safe Eyes Installation Guides
Tags: Install Safe Eyes Linux, Linux Safe Eyes, Linux Safe Eyes Install, Linux Safe Eyes Installation, Linux Safe Eyes Setup, Prevent Repetitive Strain Injury Linux, Prevent RSI Linux, Safe Eyes Linux, Safe Eyes Linux Install, Safe Eyes Linux Installation, Safe Eyes Linux Setup