QuickStart with Android Studio on Deepin
Hello Deepin User! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install and Getting-Started with Android Studio IDE on Deepin i386/amd64 GNU/Linux Desktop.
Android App Development Requires a working Oracle Java JDK Installation on Deepin Systems.
The Android Studio IDE is an IntelliJ IDEA Based Development Environment with this Features:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
The Guide on How-to Install Android Studio IDE on Deepin Linux Contains Just the Essentials Instructions, Commands and Screen-Shoots.
On the Debian Android Studio IDE Installation Guide Bottom Link to Android App Hello World on Android Studio.
Download Android Studio IDE IntelliJ for Linux:Android Studio IDE Linux .tgz
Double-Click on Archive and Extract into /tmp
Open a Terminal Shell Emulator Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
How-to Install Required Oracle Java JDK on Deepin:Install Oracle JDK for Deepin
Installing Required Packages for 64bit Systems
sudo apt-get install lib32stdc++6 lib32z1
Relocate Android Studio IDE
sudo chown -R root:root /tmp/android-studio
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
sudo mv /tmp/android-studio /opt
Make a Symlink for Easy Launching
sudo ln -s /opt/android-studio/bin/studio.sh /usr/local/bin/android-studio
Starting Android Studio IDE
A Launcher is automatically created over first start so then you’ll be able to Run it from the App Menu.
QuickStart with Android Apps on Android Studio:Android Studio App Hello-World
Tags: Android, android Deepin, android development debian, android studio bundle Deepin, Debian Stretch, deepin, Getting Started, Guide, How-to, Install, install android studio bundle Deepin, Linux, Linux Tutorial, mobile development, mobile development Deepin, Tutorial