MongoDB Linux Installation Guide
The Linked Articles Shows You Step-by-step How to Install MongoDB Community Edition Database in GNU/Linux Distributions.
And MongoDB for Linux (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
Furthermore, the MongoDB Database Features:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
Linux MongoDB Installation Guide
Getting-Started with Hadoop/Map-Reduce on Linux: Hadoop on Linux.
How to Getting-Started with Redis In-Memory DB on Linux: Redis on Linux.
How to Install the Latest Eclipse on GNU/Linux Distributions: SetUp Eclipse 2020-03 R IDE on Linux.