GNU/Linux Mint Installing MongoDB Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Article Include Links to How to Install MongoDB NoSQL Document Database Community Edition on Linux Mint Desktops.
And MongoDB for Linux Mint (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
Furthremote, the MongoDB Database Features:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
Linux Mint MongoDB Installation
How to Getting-Started with Redis In-Memory DB for Linux Mint
Redis on Mint.
Getting-Started with Hadoop/Map-Reduce on Linux Mint
Hadoop on Mint.