GNU/Linux Fedora Getting Started Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you Step-by-step How to Quick Start Easily with Fedora GNU/Linux Desktop.
And this Fedora Get Started Tutorial for Beginners shows you How to Download, Burn, Try, Install Fedora OS, Install Drivers, Install some of the Best Software, and to Get Started with the Command Line.
Moreover, the guides on this website are all Visual & Step-by-step and pilot you to Easy Jump Starting with Fedora.
Finally, on Legacy Computers Before Installing Fedora it is Recommended to Test if your System meet the Minimum Hardware Requirements simply by trying to see if it’s able to Run the Fedora Live OS.
First, Steps Covered in the Fedora Quickstart Guide:
- Download & Burn Fedora Live.
- Try Fedora Live OS on Computer.
- Try/Install Fedora on a Virtual Machine for Windows/Mac (Easy).
- Install Fedora on a PC with Windows.
- Drivers Installation on Fedora.
- Fedora Terminal Tutorial for Beginners.
- Install Software on Fedora Command Line.
- Best Software for Fedora Installation.
How to Get & Burn Fedora Live OS
How to Try Fedora Live OS
Trying Fedora Live on a Virtual Machine for Mac/Windows
Easier and you can Run Fedora without Burning the ISO…
How to Install Fedora on a Virtual Machine (Easy)
How to Install Fedora OS on a Windows Computer
Fedora Drivers Installation
Especially relevant, in case of Issue with the Wireless Internet Connection you can temporarily use your Mobile Phone USB Tethering (Link to Guide with Instructions for Android).