GNU/Linux Ubuntu Getting Started Guide
You are Welcome! The Ubuntu Tutorial Shows You Step-by-step How to Quick Start Easily with Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
And this Ubuntu Quick Start Tutorial for Beginners Shows You How to Download, Burn, Try, Install Ubuntu OS, Install some of Ubuntu Best Software and to Quick Start on Command Line.
Furthermore, the guides on this website are all Visual & Step-by-step and pilot you to Easy Jump Starting with Ubuntu GNU/Linux.
Finally, on Legacy Computers Before Installing Ubuntu it is Recommended to Test if your System meet the Minimum Hard Requirements simply by trying to see if it’s Able to Run the Ubuntu Live OS.
First Steps Covered in the Ubuntu Quickstart Guide:
- Download & Burn Ubuntu Live
- Try Ubuntu Live OS on Computer
- Try/Install Ubuntu on a Virtual Machine for Windows/Mac (Easy)
- Install Ubuntu on a PC with Windows
- Ubuntu Best Software Install
- Ubuntu Terminal Tutorial for Beginners
How to Get & Burn Ubuntu Live OS
How to Try Ubuntu Live OS
Trying Ubuntu Live on a Virtual Machine for Mac/Windows
Easier and You can Run Ubuntu without Burning the ISO…
- Trying Ubuntu Live on a Windows Computer