Eclipse Hadoop/Map-Reduce 2.X Integration Guide
The Short Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How to Download, Compile and Install the Eclipse Plugin for Hadoop/Map-Reduce 2.X Release in GNU/Linux and Unix.
And Apache Hadoop is an Open Source Framework for Writing and Running distributed Applications that Process Big Data (large amounts of data).
- MapReduce NextGen (YARN) resource management system as a general big data processing platform.
- Pluggable Shuffle and Pluggable Sort. For more information, go to Pluggable Shuffle and Pluggable Sort.
- Capacity Scheduler and Fair Scheduler. For more information, go to Capacity Scheduler and Fair Scheduler.
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS) snapshots. For more information, go to HDFS Snapshots.
- Performance-related enhancements such as short-circuit read. For more information, go to HDFS Short-Circuit Local Reads.
- Distributed job life cycle management by the application master.
- Various security improvements.
Tags: eclipse hadoop plugin, Eclipse Hadoop Plugin Linux, Eclipse Hadoop Plugin Unix, Eclipse Map-Reduce Plugin, Eclipse Map-Reduce Plugin Linux, Eclipse Map-Reduce Plugin Unix, Linux Eclipse Hadoop Plugin, Linux Eclipse Map-Reduce Plugin, Unix Eclipse Hadoop Plugin, Unix Eclipse Map-Reduce Plugin