April 20, 2012 | By Regaz | Filed in: Uncategorized.
This Article will Show you Visually How to Update to the Latest Version the Install of Latest Firefox Browser for Linux Opensuse 11-12 Milestone.
All the Process is Resumed in a Step-by-Step and Easy Way Using the Opensuse KDE Desktop GUI Package Manager YaST.
Start YaST Package Manager
- Select Online Update
- Search for Keyword firefox to Find Update
Click on Accept to Start the Opensuse Updating Process.
- Restart YaST after the First, Update
- Select Again the Online Updates
- Search Again for Keyword firefox
Then Right-Click On the firefox package and Select Update.
- Click on Accept to Confirm and Start Firefox Updating Process
You will Need to Wait for a While Until the Updating Process will be Achieved…
- Reboot your System
After Reboot you will Find Firefox Finally, Updated to the Latest Version Opensuse Linux 12.