Install VMware Workstation 10 Ubuntu Linux
The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install VMware Workstation 10 for Ubuntu 13.10-Saucy Linux i386/amd64.
The VMware Worstation Installation has been Tested Successfully also for Linux Ubuntu 12.04-Precise/12.10-Quantal/13.04-Raring i386/amd64 Desktops
Includes Detailed Commands & Instructions on Ubuntu VMware Workstation 10 Installation that Show Every single Step and Command involved…
To the How-to Install VMware Workstation 10 on Ubuntu Bottom You Find Links to How-to Install VMWare Tools for Workstation 10 Guests.
A Short List of VMware Workstation 10 Main New Features:
- Unity Mode has been enhanced to seamlessly work with Windows 8.1 UI changes.
- Create restricted virtual machines that can Expire at a predefined date and time.
- Multiple Monitor Set-Ups are easier than ever, whether you are using 2, 3, or 4.
- VMware-KVM provides a new interface for using Multiple Virtual Machines.
Download VMware Workstation 10 (30 Day Trial)VMware Workstation 10 Linux
- Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Cmd and Search “term”
- First Install the Required Packages
sudo su -c "apt-get install open-vm-tools open-vm-tools-dev open-vm-dkms open-vm-toolbox gcc build-essential"
- Then Execute the VMware-Workstation Installation Script
Then Follow the Installation WorkFlow
Set the User Enabled to Administer the Workstation 10
Then the Installation Target
The Https Port to Use
Eventually Insert the License Key if Already have One
Then Start Installation
Latest Enjoy the VMware Workstation 10 for Linux
How-to Install the VMWare-Tools on VMware Workstation Guests:VMWare Tools Installation Guides
chmod +x ./VMware*10*.bundle
After You should Finally Enjoy the Powerful VMware Worstation 10 Virtualization Linux Ubuntu :)