MongoDB openSUSE Tumbleweed Installation Guide
You are Welcome! The Guide Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install MongoDB in openSUSE Tumbleweed KDE/Gnome 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And MongoDB for openSUSE Tumbleweed (from “humongous”) is an Open-Source Document Database written in C++, and the leading NoSQL database.
Finally, the MongoDB Database Features are:
- Document-Oriented Storage >> JSON-style documents with dynamic schemas offer simplicity and power.
- Full Index Support >> Index on any attribute, just like you’re used to.
- Replication & High Availability >> Mirror across LANs and WANs for scale and peace of mind.
- Auto-Sharding >> Scale horizontally without compromising functionality.
- Querying >> Rich, document-based queries.
- Fast In-Place Updates >> Atomic modifiers for contention-free performance.
- Map/Reduce >> Flexible aggregation and data processing.
- GridFS >> Store files of any size without complicating your stack.
- Professional Support by MongoDB >> Enterprise class support, training, and consulting available.
Tags: 10gen, Database, document database, How-to, Install, install mongodb linux, install mongodb opensuse, Linux, MongoDB, mongodb linux, mongodb opensuse, MongoDB OpenSUSE 42, MongoDB OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, MongoDB OpenSUSE Tumbleweed Install, NoSQL Database, OpenSUSE, opensuse Factory, opensuse Tumbleweed, Tutorial