NoMachine Quick Start for CentOS Linux
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with NoMachine Free Remote Desktop Software on CentOS 5.x/6.x/7.x/8.x 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Kde/Gnome Desktop.
First, NoMachine let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Furthermore, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
Here it is described a System wide Installation, if You do Not Dispose of the sudo command then proceed to a Local Installation into Your Home directory.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Latest NoMachine Installer for CentOS LinuxNoMachine .rpm i386/amd64
Install the NoMachine Rpm
sudo rpm -iv ~/Downloads/nomachine*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then see: How to Enable sudo
How to Quick Start with NoMachine Connection on CentOSNoMachine Client Quick Start
Tags: CentOS, CentOS install remote desktop, CentOS remote desktop, centos software, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install nomachine CentOS, Linux, Linux CentOS, linux remote desktop, nomachine, nomachine CentOS, nomachine quickstart CentOS, quickstart, remote desktop