Install NoMachine Fedora
You are Welcome! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install NoMachine on Fedora 32/64bit GNU/Linux Desktops.
And NoMachine for Fedora let mobile staff connect to their office PC with full access to their data and applications, facilitate collaboration between employees, enable fast, effective remote assistance via the desktop.
Furthermore NoMachine is a proven hosted desktop and remote access solution that helps you consolidate and deliver all your desktops and applications.
Finally the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Latest NoMachine Installer for Fedora Linux:NoMachine .rpm i386/amd64
Install the NoMachine Rpm
sudo rpm -iv ~/Downloads/nomachine*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
How-to Quick-Start with NoMachine Connection on Fedora:NoMachine Client Quick-Start
Tags: Fedora, Fedora Install Nomachine, Fedora install remote desktop, Fedora Nomachine Install, Fedora remote desktop, fedora software, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install nomachine Fedora, Linux, Linux Fedora, linux remote desktop, nomachine, nomachine Fedora, nomachine quickstart Fedora, quickstart, remote desktop