Canon i-Sensys MF728Cdw Printer Quick-Start for Fedora
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Canon MF728Cdw i-SENSYS Printer Driver on Fedora 15/16/17/18/19/20/21/22/23/24/25/26 32/64bit Desktop.
The Canon MF728Cdw Driver Installation procedure is quick and involves using some basic shell command on the Terminal.
Canon recommends that CQue be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Command Line Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF728Cdw Fedora Driver:Canon MF728Cdw CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF728Cdw CQue Driver:
sudo yum install ./CQue*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Tags: canon, canon cque fedora, canon cque linux, canon i-sensys Fedora driver, Canon MF728Cdw, canon MF728Cdw cque, Canon MF728Cdw Fedora, Canon MF728Cdw Fedora driver, Canon MF728Cdw linux, Canon MF728Cdw printer linux driver, Canon MF728Cdw scanner, Canon MF728Cdw scanner Fedora, Canon MF728Cdw scanner linux, canon printer, canon printer driver Fedora, canon printer Fedora, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF728Cdw Driver Fedora, install canon printer driver fedora, install canon printer Fedora, install printer fedora, Linux, quickstart