Canon i-Sensys MF5940dn Printer Quick Start for Fedora
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install the Canon MF5940dn i-SENSYS Printer Driver on Fedora 32/64-bit Desktop.
And the Canon MF5940dn Driver Installation procedure is Quick & Easy and simply involves the execution of some basic Commands on the Terminal Shell emulator.
Canon recommends that when available the CQue Driver should be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Command Line Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF5940dn Fedora DriverCanon MF5940dn CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF5940dn CQue Driver:
sudo yum install ./CQue*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Tags: canon, canon cque fedora, canon cque linux, canon i-sensys Fedora driver, Canon MF5940dn, canon MF5940dn cque, Canon MF5940dn Fedora, Canon MF5940dn Fedora driver, Canon MF5940dn linux, Canon MF5940dn printer linux driver, Canon MF5940dn scanner, Canon MF5940dn scanner Fedora, Canon MF5940dn scanner linux, canon printer, canon printer driver Fedora, canon printer Fedora, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF5940dn Driver Fedora, install canon printer driver fedora, install canon printer Fedora, install printer fedora, Linux, quickstart