Canon i-Sensys MF5980dw Printer Quick-Start for CentOS/RHEL/OEL
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Canon MF5980dw i-SENSYS Printer Driver on CentOS/Red-Hat-Enterprise-Linux/Oracle-Enterprise-Linux 32/64-bit Desktop.
The Canon MF5980dw Driver Installation procedure is quick and involves using some basic shell command on the Terminal.
Canon recommends that CQue be used as the default Driver product on all Linux systems.
Canon’s CQue is a powerful tool to create and manage Printer Queues for Canon devices on Linux platforms.
CQue Key Features:
- Allows the creation of specific or dedicated printer queues giving access to all the features of the Canon device with just few mouse clicks.
- Create and use a single printer queue with different parameters.
- Manages all the features of Canon devices (paper trays, duplex printing, stapling, paper formats, etc.) as specified by the PPD file.
- Supports advanced features like: mailbox printing, secured printing and printing with department accounting.
- Supports many command line options to fine-tune printing on-line.
- Automatic internal transformation of PS and PDF data to PCL5, or PCL6 (or PDF to PS) through the foomatic engine of Linux.
Open a Command Line Terminal window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Download Canon MF5980dw CentOS/RHEL/OEL Driver:Canon MF5980dw CQue Rpm Driver
Changing to the Canon Target Directory:
Installing Canon MF5980dw CQue Driver:
sudo yum install ./CQue*.rpm
If Got “User is Not in Sudoers file” then Look: Solution
Tags: canon, canon cque linux, canon cque red hat linux, canon cque rpm, canon i-sensys CentOS driver, canon i-sensys Oracle Linux driver, canon i-sensys Red Hat Linux driver, Canon MF5980dw, Canon MF5980dw CentOS, Canon MF5980dw CentOS driver, canon MF5980dw cque, Canon MF5980dw linux, Canon MF5980dw Oracle Linux, Canon MF5980dw Oracle Linux driver, Canon MF5980dw printer linux driver, Canon MF5980dw Red Hat Linux, Canon MF5980dw Red Hat Linux driver, Canon MF5980dw scanner, Canon MF5980dw scanner CentOS, Canon MF5980dw scanner linux, Canon MF5980dw scanner Oracle Linux, Canon MF5980dw scanner Red Hat Linux, canon printer, canon printer centos, canon printer driver centos, canon printer driver Oracle Linux, canon printer driver Red Hat Linux, canon printer Oracle Linux, canon printer Red Hat Linux, Getting Started, How-to, Install, install Canon MF5980dw Driver CentOS, install Canon MF5980dw Driver Oracle Linux, install Canon MF5980dw Driver Red Hat Linux, install canon printer centos, install canon printer driver centos, install canon printer driver oracle linux, install canon printer driver red hat linux, install canon printer oracle linux, install canon printer red hat linux, install printer centos, install printer oracle linux, install printer red hat linux, Linux, quickstart