Android Studio Debian Buster 10 Installation Guide
Hello Debian User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Android Studio IDE in Debian Buster 10 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
First, the Android Studio for Debian 10 is the Official IDE for Android Application Development, based on IntelliJ IDEA.
Especially relevant: Android App Development Requires a working Oracle Java JDK Setup.
So Android Studio is an IntelliJ IDEA based Development Environment with this Features:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
Finally, the guide includes detailed instructions to Getting-Started with Android Studio IDE App Hello World Example.
1. Launching Terminal
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Android, android Debian, android development debian, android studio bundle Debian, Debian, debian 10 stretch, Getting Started, Guide, How-to, Install, install android studio bundle Debian, Linux, Linux Tutorial, mobile development, mobile development Debian, Tutorial