Android Studio Deepin Installation Guide
Hello Deepin User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with Android Studio IDE in Deepin GNU/Linux 32/64-bit Desktop.
And Android App Development on Deepin Requires a working Oracle Java JDK Installation on Deepin Systems.
So Android Studio is an IntelliJ IDEA based Development Environment with this Features:
- Gradle-based build support.
- Android-specific refactoring and quick fixes.
- Lint tools to catch performance, usability, version compatibility and other problems.
- ProGuard and app-signing capabilities.
- Template-based wizards to create common Android designs and components.
- A rich layout editor that allows you to drag-and-drop UI components, preview layouts on multiple screen configurations, and much more.
- Built-in support for Google Cloud Platform, making it easy to integrate Google Cloud Messaging and App Engine as server-side components.
The Guide on How to Install Android Studio IDE on Deepin Linux Contains Just the Essentials Instructions, Commands and Screen-Shoots.
On the Debian Android Studio IDE Installation Guide Bottom Link to Android App Hello World on Android Studio.
Open a Terminal Shell Emulator Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Android, android Deepin, android development debian, android studio bundle Deepin, Debian Stretch, deepin, Getting Started, Guide, How-to, Install, install android studio bundle Deepin, Linux, Linux Tutorial, mobile development, mobile development Deepin, Tutorial