Install Kodi Linux Lite 3
Hello Linux Lite User! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with Latest Kodi 18 Leia on Linux Lite 3 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for Linux Lite 3 (formerly known as XBMC) is an Award-Winning Free and Open Source (GPL) Software Media Center for Executing Videos, Music, Pictures, Games, and more.
Most Noteworthy about Kodi Nightly Builds: Since only Bug Fixes are going in right now, nightly builds are As Stable (if not more so) As Beta Builds.
Finally, here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Execute All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands).
Enable the Kodi Linux Lite PPA RepositoryEnabled Kodi Linux Lite PPA
Follow instructions to Setup the Nightly Channel.
Installing Kodi for Linux Lite
sudo apt install kodi
Finally, Launch & Enjoy Kodi!
Or Better make Use of the Desktop Launcher…
Tags: install kodi Linux Lite, install kodi Linux Lite 3, install Linux Lite 3 kodi, install Linux Lite kodi, kodi install Linux Lite, kodi install Linux Lite 3, kodi Linux Lite, kodi Linux Lite 3, kodi Linux Lite 3 install, kodi Linux Lite 3 installation, kodi Linux Lite 3 setup, kodi Linux Lite install, kodi Linux Lite installation, kodi Linux Lite setup, kodi setup Linux Lite, kodi setup Linux Lite 3, Linux, Linux Lite, Linux Lite 3 install kodi, Linux Lite 3 kodi, Linux Lite 3 kodi install, Linux Lite 3 kodi setup, Linux Lite gnu/linux, Linux Lite install 3 kodi, Linux Lite install kodi, Linux Lite kodi, Linux Lite kodi install, Linux Lite kodi setup, Linux Lite linux, linux lite tutorial, Linux Tutorial