Install Kodi Linux Lite 3
Hello Linux Lite User! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install and Getting-Started with Latest Kodi 18 Leia on Linux Lite 3 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And Kodi for Linux Lite 3 (formerly known as XBMC) is an award-winning free and open source (GPL) software media center for playing videos, music, pictures, games, and more.
Most Noteworthy about Kodi Nightly Builds: Since only Bug Fixes are going in right now, nightly builds are As Stable (if not more so) As Beta Builds.
Finally here are the Kodi Features at a Glance:
- Music: Kodi can play all your music including AAC, MP3, FLAC, OGG, WAV and WMA formats.
- Movies: Kodi can Play All the Main Video Formats, including streamable online media, ISOs, 3D, H.264, HEVC, WEBM.
- TV Shows: The TV shows library supports episode and season views with posters or banners, watched tags, show descriptions and actors.
- Photos: Import Pictures into a library and browse the different views, start a slideshow, sort or filter them all using your remote control.
- PVR and Live TV: Kodi allows you to Watch and Record Live TV all from the GUI interface. It works with a number of popular backends including MediaPortal, MythTV, NextPVR, Tvheadend, VDR, Windows Media Center, and more.
- Add-ons: Take Kodi to a whole new level with the vast selection of community created add-ons that are available though our repositories.
- Skin: Kodi allows you to completely Change the whole GUI.
- UPnP: With UPnP compatibility you can stream to and from any other Kodi instances and play to other UPnP compatible devices in your home with ease
- Web Interfaces: Interact with Kodi using its JSON-RPC based remote interface.
- Remote Controls: With support for hundreds of remote controls, CEC-compatible TVs, or one of the new Smartphone and Tablet Apps, Kodi allows you to control your media your way.
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Enable the Kodi Linux Lite PPA Repository:Enabled Kodi Linux Lite PPA
Follow instructions to Setup the Nightly Channel.
Installing Kodi for Linux Lite
sudo apt install kodi
Finally Launch & Enjoy Kodi!
Or Better make Use of the Desktop Launcher…
Tags: install kodi Linux Lite, install kodi Linux Lite 3, install Linux Lite 3 kodi, install Linux Lite kodi, kodi install Linux Lite, kodi install Linux Lite 3, kodi Linux Lite, kodi Linux Lite 3, kodi Linux Lite 3 install, kodi Linux Lite 3 installation, kodi Linux Lite 3 setup, kodi Linux Lite install, kodi Linux Lite installation, kodi Linux Lite setup, kodi setup Linux Lite, kodi setup Linux Lite 3, Linux, Linux Lite, Linux Lite 3 install kodi, Linux Lite 3 kodi, Linux Lite 3 kodi install, Linux Lite 3 kodi setup, Linux Lite gnu/linux, Linux Lite install 3 kodi, Linux Lite install kodi, Linux Lite kodi, Linux Lite kodi install, Linux Lite kodi setup, Linux Lite linux, linux lite tutorial, Linux Tutorial