GNU/Linux Kali Install Viber Guide
Hi! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install Viber Kali GNU/Linux 64-bit Desktop.
And Viber for Kali Linux is an App that lets you Send Free Messages and make Free Calls to other Viber Users on any Device and Network, in any Country!
Furthermore, Viber Syncs your Contacts and Messages with your Mobile Device.
So the Viber main Features are:
- Text, photo, sticker and emoticons messages
- Group conversations
- Call any Viber user for free with HD sound quality
- Full sync between your mobile and your Linux
- Seamlessly transfer calls between Viber Desktop and the Viber app with one click or tap
- No registration, passwords or invitations required
- Messages are shown on all devices
Finally, on Viber Your Phone Number is your ID. To Activating Viber for Kali You’ll need First to Install it on Your Mobile Device!
1. Launching Terminal
First, Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Getting Started, gnu, gnu/linux, Guide, How-to, Install, install viber kali, Install Viber Kali Linux, Kali, Kali Linux Install Viber, Kali Linux Viber, Kali Linux Viber Install, Kali Linux Viber Installation, Kali Linux Viber Setup, kali messaging, kali messaging software, kali phone, kali phone software, kali software, kali tutorial, Linux, Linux Tutorial, quickstart, viber, viber kali, Viber Kali Linux, Viber Kali Linux Install, Viber Kali Linux Installation, Viber Kali Linux Setup, viber quickstart kali, Viber Setup Kali Linux