Install Google Drive Client for Kali Linux
The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Getting-Started with Google Drive Docs Sync Client on Kali 1.x/2.x/2016 Linux i386/amd64 Linux Desktop.
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in Your Browser.
- Work Offline: You can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
Grive Tools will assist in the installation and setup of Google Drive on your Kali desktop.
Open Terminal Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Install Grive Tools
su -c "apt-get install grive"
Getting-Started with Google Drive on Kali Linux:Grive Tools Quick-Start
How-to Install Google-Chrome Browser on Kali: SetUp Chrome on Kali.