Install Google Drive Client for Kali Linux
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Getting-Started with Google Drive Docs Sync Client on Kali 1.x/2.x/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020 GNU/Linux i386/amd64 Gnome Desktop.
- Powerful Search: Recognizing Objects in Images and Text in Scanned Docs!
- View Anything: View Over 31 File Types right in Your Browser.
- Work Offline: You can turn on Google Drive Offline to Create and Edit.
- Chat, Discuss & Mentions: Add a “+” in front of an email address in a comment and Drive will send them an email so they know to follow up.
- Go back in time with Revision History: Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides automatically save and track every change you make, forever.
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Install Google Drive Client
apt-get install gnome-control-center gnome-online-accounts
Getting-Started with Gnome Online Accounts on KaliGnome Online Accounts Quick Start
How to Install Google-Chrome Browser on Kali: SetUp Chrome on Kali.