Install Amarok Music Player for Linux Ubuntu
Hello Ubuntu User! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install the Latest Amarok 2.8 Music Player on Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus LTS i386/amd64 GNU/Linux Desktop.
Amarok is a powerful music player for Linux that makes playing the music you love and discovering new music easier than ever before.
Amarok 2.8 Music Player New Features
- A fancy audio analyzer visualization applet
- Smooth fade-out when pausing music
- Many UI improvements and visual tweaks including better support for alternate color themes
- Significantly enhanced MusicBrainz tagger
- Power management awareness with a pair of new configuration options
- Performance optimizations and responsiveness tuning all over Amarok
Included inside the How-to Install Amarok for Linux Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial a Link to Getting Installed the Spotify Client for Linux Ubuntu Linux.
Open a Terminal Shell emulator window
Ctrl+Alt+t on Desktop
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Installing Amarok Music Player
sudo su -c "apt install amarok"
How-to Install Google-Chrome on Linux Ubuntu:
How Install Spotify Client on Linux Ubuntu:
How Install uTorrent BitTorrent Client on Linux Ubuntu: