Audacity Quick Start for Linux Mint 18.x
The Linux Tutorial Shows You How to Install and Getting-Started with Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder on Linux Mint 18.x Sarah/Serena/Sonya/Sylvia i386/amd64 Mate/Cinnamon/Kde/Xfce Desktop.
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track audio editor and recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other operating systems.
Audacity Main Features List:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.
Open a Command Line Console Window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
To Install the Current Release Setup Audacity PPAAudacity Daily PPA Setup
Installing Audacity on Linux Mint
sudo su -c "apt install audacity"
Tags: audacity, audacity audio editor, audacity audio recorder, audacity mint, audacity recorder, audio editor mint, audio recorder mint, install audacity mint, Linux, Linux Mint, Linux Mint 18.x LTS, linux mint audio editor, linux mint audio recorder, linux mint software, Linux Tutorial, Mint