GNU/Linux Installing Audacity Guide
Hi! The Tutorial shows you How to Install Audacity Audio Editor and Recorder on GNU/Linux Desktops.
Audacity is a free, easy-to-use, multi-track Audio Editor and Recorder for Windows, Mac OS X, GNU/Linux and other Operating Systems.
Audacity Main Features List:
- Record live audio.
- Record computer playback on any Windows Vista or later machine.
- Convert tapes and records into digital recordings or CDs.
- Edit WAV, AIFF, FLAC, MP2, MP3 or Ogg Vorbis sound files.
- AC3, M4A/M4R (AAC), WMA and other formats supported using optional libraries.
- Cut, copy, splice or mix sounds together.
- Numerous effects including change the speed or pitch of a recording.