Install Google-Earth on CentOS
Hello CentOS User! The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install and Getting-Started with the Google-Earth App on CentOS 32/64bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
Because with Google-Earth App for Desktop You View satellite imagery, maps, terrain, 3D buildings, galaxies far in space, and the deepest depths of the ocean.
Finally the Google Earth features are:
- Explore rich geographical content
- Zoom from outer space to street level
- Search for business locations
- Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others
- Fly around cities (or the entire world) in 3D
- Go back in time with historical imagery
- Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
Download Google-Earth App for CentOS LinuxGoogle-Earth .rpm 32/64bit Package
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Access the Target location
(Usually Downloads go in the Home folder or the Temporary directory /tmp)
Or when downloaded with Firefox maybe:
To Verify that it’s there List the contents with:
Google-Earth Package Installation
sudo yum install ./google-earth*.rpm
Google Earth Quick-Start TutorialsGoogle-Earth Tuts
Launch & Enjoy Google-Earth on CentOS ;)