Install Google-Earth on RHEL
Hello Red-Hat User! The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with the Google-Earth App on Red Hat Enterprise 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Google-Earth App for Desktop you can View satellite Imagery, Maps, Terrain, 3D Buildings, Galaxies far in space, and the deepest Depths of the Ocean.
Finally, the Google Earth features are:
- Explore rich geographical content
- Zoom from outer space to street level
- Search for business locations
- Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others
- Fly around cities (or the whole world) in 3D
- Go back in time with historical imagery
- Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
Download Google-Earth App for Red-Hat LinuxGoogle-Earth .rpm 64-bit Package
- Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Access the Target location
(Usually Downloads go in the Home folder or when Downloaded with Firefox may be into the Temporary directory /tmp/mozilla*)
Or when downloaded with Firefox maybe:
To Verify that it’s there List the contents with:
Google-Earth Package Installation
sudo yum install ./google-earth*.rpm
Google Earth Quick Start TutorialsGoogle-Earth Tuts
Launch & Enjoy Google-Earth on Red-Hat ;)
Tags: gnu/linux, google, google earh quickstart Red Hat Linux, google earth, google earth Red Hat Linux, How-to, install google earth Red Hat Linux, Linux Tutorial, quickstart, Red Hat Linux, red hat linux tutorial, Tutorial