Install Google Earth Pro on OEL
Hello Oracle Linux User! The Linux Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install and Getting-Started with the Google Earth Pro App on Oracle Enterprise 64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And with Google Earth Pro App for Desktop you can View satellite Imagery, Maps, Terrain, 3D Buildings, Galaxies far in space, and the deepest Depths of the Ocean.
Finally, the Google Earth Pro features are:
- Explore rich geographical content
- Zoom from outer space to street level
- Search for business locations
- Visualize your GPS tracks and share with others
- Fly around cities (or the whole world) in 3D
- Go back in time with historical imagery
- Dive beneath the surface of the ocean
Download Google Earth Pro App for Oracle LinuxGoogle-Earth .rpm 64-bit Package
- Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
Start Typing ‘term’ on Desktop.
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Access the Target location
(Usually Downloads go in the Home folder or when Downloaded with Firefox may be into the Temporary directory /tmp/mozilla*)
Or when downloaded with Firefox maybe:
To Verify that it’s there List the contents with:
Google Earth Pro Package Installation
sudo yum install ./google-earth*.rpm
Google Earth Pro Quick Start TutorialsGoogle-Earth Tuts
Launch & Enjoy Google Earth Pro on Oracle ;)
Tags: gnu/linux, google, google earh quickstart Oracle Linux, google earth, google earth Oracle Linux, How-to, install google earth Oracle Linux, Linux Tutorial, Oracle Linux, oracle linux tutorial, quickstart, Tutorial