Installing NoMachine on Ubuntu Linux
Hello Ubuntu User! This Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How-to Install and Getting-Started with NoMachine Free Remote Desktop Software on Ubuntu GNU/Linux Distribution Desktops.
NoMachine let mobile staff connect to their office PC with full access to their data and applications, facilitate collaboration between employees, enable fast, effective remote assistance via the desktop or the web, empower administrators to control and deploy thousands of desktops in the corporate datacenter, all with infinite scale and flexibility.
NoMachine is a proven hosted desktop and remote access solution that helps you consolidate and deliver all your desktops and applications, whether physical, virtual or “in the cloud”.
NoMachine main Features list:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
NoMachine QuickStart for Ubuntu Linux
- NoMachine QuickStart on Ubuntu 16.10 Yakkety
- NoMachine QuickStart on Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial
- NoMachine QuickStart on Ubuntu 15.10 Wily
- NoMachine QuickStart on Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty