GNU/Linux Ubuntu 18.04 Installing NoMachine Quick-Start Guide
You are Welcome! The Tutorial Shows You Step-by-Step How to Install NoMachine on Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic LTS 32/64-bit GNU/Linux Desktop.
And NoMachine for Ubuntu 18.04 let Mobile Staff Connect to their Office PC with Full Access to their Data and Applications, Facilitate Collaboration between Employees, Enable Fast, Effective Remote Assistance via the Desktop.
Furthermore, NoMachine is a proven Hosted Desktop and Remote Access Solution that helps you Consolidate and Deliver all your Desktops and Applications.
Finally, the NoMachine main Features are:
- Travel to any desktop: Travel from your desktop to any NoMachine-enabled computer at the speed of light.
- Work with any content: Enjoy live audio and video from your remote PC.
- Meet with others where you work: Let your friends collaborate on the documents you are working on, share the files you need, help troubleshooting the problems you are experiencing. All securely and under your control.
- Use any device: Your folders, drives and devices, travel across machines in a snap
- Record what you do: Make a video of what you do on-the-fly.
1. Launching Terminal
Open a Shell Terminal emulator window
(Press “Enter” to Execute Commands)
Tags: Install NoMachine Ubuntu 18.04, NoMachine Install Ubuntu 18.04, NoMachine Install Ubuntu Bionic, NoMachine Setup Ubuntu 18.04, NoMachine Setup Ubuntu Bionic, NoMachine Ubuntu 18.04, NoMachine Ubuntu 18.04 install, NoMachine Ubuntu 18.04 installation, NoMachine Ubuntu 18.04 Setup, NoMachine Ubuntu Bionic install, NoMachine Ubuntu Bionic installation, NoMachine Ubuntu Bionic Setup, Ubuntu, Ubuntu 18.04, Ubuntu 18.04 Install NoMachine, Ubuntu 18.04 NoMachine, Ubuntu 18.04 NoMachine Install, Ubuntu 18.04 NoMachine Installation, Ubuntu 18.04 NoMachine Setup, Ubuntu 18.04 tutorial, Ubuntu Bionic Install NoMachine, Ubuntu Bionic NoMachine, Ubuntu Bionic NoMachine Install, Ubuntu Bionic NoMachine Installation, Ubuntu Bionic NoMachine Setup, Ubuntu Bionic tutorial, ubuntu gnu/linux, ubuntu linux, ubuntu tutorial, ubunzu Bionic