This Tip will Guide in Recovering your Deleted Article without a Backup.
The Only Requisite is to Find a Article Cached Copy on Google or somewhere else.
- You need to Find the ArticleID of your Article
- Open Google in your Browser Window (here i will suppose is Firefox)
- Search for “yourBlogAddress.blogspot.com someKeywordsContainedInTheArticle”
- You should find your Deleted Article in the Search Results
- Look at the HTML Source: Firefox > View > Page Source
- Search for “postID“
- Mac Cmd+f
- PC Ctrl+f
- Copy the postID of the Deleted Article
- Blogger > Articleing > New Article
- Now Replace the postID with that of the Deleted Article
- Reload your Page on Browser
After You Should be Happy for the magically Restored Article ;)