This Article Shows YouHow to Setup a ftp Server on Windows 7 for Local Files Sharing over LAN.
To Make the whole Process Easier to Grasp and to Visualize the Post Includes the Essentials Screenshots of the Steps Involved.
Just Relax and Take the Time of Reading and Executing the Instructions Contained Here Below.
- Start Menu >> Control Panel
- Turns Windows Features On or Off
- Select Internet Information Services
Take Care also to Check the FTP Server Entry
- Right-Click on Sites > Add FTP Site
- Insert Name and Path
- Select an Available Local IP from Drop-Down
Select NO SSL
- Set Authentication and Authorization
- The New Ftp Site Added on IIS
- Next you Should be Able to Access your Local ftp Site on LAN at: