The Guide Presents a Quick Start with Html Development on ActiveState Komodo Edit 10.x.
It Dispose Out-of-the-Box of an Enabled Code-Intelligence with Nice Auto-Completion and Easy Snippets.
This Tutorial is Just an How-to Make the First Steps for a First-Time User on ActiveState Komodo Edit Platform for Html Development.
On the Article Bottom you Find Link to Guides on How-to Easy Install the Komodo Edit IDE on Linux Distros.
And this Visual Guide includes the Basic Screenshots of All GUI Steps involved.
The content and details are expressly reduced to give Focus only to the Essentials Instructions and Commands and Make the Tut Easier to Understand ;)
- Create a New-File
To Enable the Html Language Syntax Execute one of two:
- Set Language to Html Drop-Down on Bottom-Left
- Save the file with .html Extension
- Enable the Html Snippets Toolbox
Open the Sidebar Toolbox
Views >> Tabs & SideBars >> Toolbox
The Sidebar Toolbox Contains Several Html Tags Snippets that are Very Useful to Speed-Up your Html Development on Komodo Edit.
- You Find Two Html Snippets Sections in the Toolbox
Samples > Html
Samples > Abbreviations > HTML-common
- To Surround a Block by Tags
- Select the Content Section
- Double-Click on Tag into the Toolbox
- Code Completion and Suggestion are Enabled by Default
is Enough to Start Coding in Html to Find All IDE Facilitations at your Complete Disposal.
So Let’s Go Coding Now!
How-to Easy-Install the Komodo Edit IDE on Linux
How-to Install Evernote on Linux Distros:
Get Installed Google-Chrome Browser for Linux: