How-to Create a New Key Pair for Connecting by SSH to Amazon AWS Ec2 Cloud Server Step-by-Step Visual GuideFebruary 11th, 2013 by Regaz
The Guide Shows You Visually & Step-by-Step How-to Creating a New Key Pair on Amazon AWS Ec2 Cloud.
Inside the Tutorial Links to:
- Quick Getting-Started with Ubuntu Linux Server for FREE on the AWS Ec2 Free Tier Micro-Instance
- How-to Properly SetUp a Domain for Resolving to the AWS Ec2 Cloud Server IP
- How Connecting to an AWS Ec2 Server Step-by-Step by SSH Easy Guide
To Make the Entire Process Easier to Visualize and Retain the Posts Includes the Basic Screenshots of the Essentials Steps Involved.
The Content and Details of Guides are Essentials and Give Focus only to Instructions and Commands.
- On EC2 Dashboard Click on Create Key Pair
- Set the Key Pair Name
On Creation the Key Pair is Also Automatically Downloaded.
- The Newly Created Key Pair
How Connecting to AWS Ec2 Server by SSH on LinuxSetUp SSH Access to EC2 Server
Amazon AWS EC3 Free Tier Ubuntu Linux Server Quick Getting-Started
How-to Setup a Domain to Resolve to an Ec2 Elastic IP